Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Charlotte Mason Group meetings in Bradford

Dear Friends,
Summer seems to be rushing away quickly so I am forced to think towards the fall. Below are the dates for this year’s Charlotte Mason Group meetings in Bradford. I hope that this year we will avoid so many conflicts with conferences and so on. J Please mark the dates on your calendar now so that they don’t get double booked. I know that I really enjoy the time that we meet as it is so encouraging and building… An essential “Professional Development” time.
September 22
October 27
December 1
January 12
February 16
March 22
May 3
June 7
As well, I will be ordering some copies of “Educating the Whole Hearted Child”. If you haven’t already, please let me know if you would like one. They are only $23.50 each!!! The new edition is at least 50% bigger and the price is $10 less than I got mine for many years ago! Definitely worth investing in.
I know that it is late and that you have probably ordered most of the books that you will need for the fall but if there are any other homeschooling books that you need, please feel free to check with me as I am starting to stock a few more titles and am aiming to start carrying lots of Charlotte Mason friendly titles…. I will likely put in the order for the Educating the Whole Hearted Child books on Tuesday or Wednesday so if you’d like to pick up any other titles (Apologia Science, Mystery of History, Story of the World, Learning Language Arts Through Literature, etc.) at that time, I can at least save you the tax on them as I am still same enough not to have to pass the taxes on.
Blessings,
Cori
P. S. – For planning purposes I have tried to find all of the dates for this year’s local conferences…
This is what I have so far (with my guesses in brackets)….
KWCEA Conference, Kitchener, March 31, 2012
RVHEA Conference, Ottawa, (April 14th?)
OCHEC Conference, Hamilton, April 27 & 28, 2012
Parent’s Guide Conference, Barrie, Saturday, May 26th, 2012
TEACH New and Used Curriculum Sale, Brantford, (June 8 or 15th?)
New and Used Curriculum Sale, Ajax, (August 4 or 11?)

No comments:

Post a Comment